Don’t let flood damage ruin your Melbourne home, call us ASAP to restore your Melbourne home and carpet. always remember that the sooner you call us the better results we can achieve for you
Flood can cause major damage to your property especially the carpet flooring, the cause of the flood could be from an overflow sink tap, wrongly positioned washing machine drainage pipe, burst water pipe in the wall, water heating system gone faulty or deluge from rain water that found their way inside your property. Whatever the cause of the flood, the damage is extensive and will require an urgent and professional treatment to minimize the damage and get back to your daily routine. We at Total Cleaning Melbourne understand the urgency and the stress can caused by the flood and always respond in a timely manner to ease our client’s stress and minimize the disruption to their daily life.
Our flood damage method in Melbourne
All our carpet flood damage team is skilled and well trained to deal with this stressful event, our carpet water damage restoration method is detailed below:
- Inspecting the flood site and measuring the moisture in the carpet to assess the problem and inform the client about the treatment method
- Drying the carpet to the best possible degree by the use of Water extraction machine and Water Claw to collect as much water as possible from the underlay which is known as carpet flood damage Melbourne
- Steam clean the carpet to get rid of the dirt that seeped through with the flood and caused as flood damage Melbourne
- Sanitize & deodorize the carpet to kill all the bacteria and neutralize the bad odor
- Drying more deeply in the carpet and underlay by the use of industrial air movers (blowers) which should left in continuous running for 1 -6 days denuding on the extent of damage by the flood, in this step we may have to pull out some of the carpet edges to position the air blowers under the carpet for a better drying results especially to the underlay
- As an optional, we may have to use some industrial dehumidifiers to absorb the extra moisture from the air to minimize any damage to the house furnishings and walls
- We may have to undertake some carpet repair or restretching works to get your carpet back to the original condition
- In some severe flood cases, we may have to replace the underlay if they were totally saturated with water damage Melbourne.
By following the above method you should be getting your carpet to the best possible condition and most importantly to a hygienic state that is safe for your family to sue again.
Call Total Cleaning Melbourne team today for an urgent attendance to prevent flood damage