Total Cleaning MelbourneTotal Cleaning Melbourne
phone-active-3 1300 424 114

Carpet Cleaning Melbourne

We bring the power of hygienic lifestyle to your bottom line!!!

Carpet has the potential power of presence to make your house look either stylish or outdated which makes it the most valuable investment. So, why do we lack in keeping it hygienic? It’s time to call Total Cleaning Melbourne for best Carpet Cleaning Melbourne approach for the effective & affordable result. Some might think of handling the cleaning job at own but,

Only 80% of dirt and debris is removed through a DIY carpet cleaning, what about the remaining 20%?

Just like any other flooring type, our carpets need in-depth carpet steam cleaning Melbourne services. Here, we help you to restore the charm of carpet with methodological cleaning steps whether you seek professional Melbourne carpet cleaning, upholstery, tile, move out, move in cleaning and many more. We can be your affordable and qualified cleaning partners that claim to deliver 100% satisfactory outcomes. In short, you will get a complete dirt solution under a single roof!

How Can We Be Your Lucrative Carpet Steam Cleaning Melbourne Services Companion?

How many times in a year do you seek carpet cleaning services? It’s recommended to hire the best carpet cleaning company at least twice a year for promoting healthy surroundings. Though carpet cleaning is essential one of the most mind-boggling tasks in your household chores. Changing carpet every year can’t be a preferable option so you have to seek the best carpet cleaning company for knocking out unhealthy germs and bacteria from your home.

TCM – We can be your best carpet cleaning hands as we have fully trained and experienced Carpet cleaners who take every job as a big challenge. Whether your home requires water damage restorations, odour treatment, carpet fabric protection, stain removal, urine stain cleaning, or wine cleaning jobs, you will always find a spark & dedication in our cleaners.

Why seek carpet steam cleaning Melbourne services on a regular basis?

Often, we don’t realise; how much our carpets tolerate throughout the time. We as one of the Melbourne carpet cleaning company believe in enforcing “No Shoe Policy” for keeping the bacteria outside. Pampering carpets are essential because they simply add more value to the house and keep our kids’ play-time healthy. Thus, clean your carpet on a regular basis because….

  • Dirty carpets mean, permanent home of bacteria & germs that can ruin the happy home atmosphere by spreading diseases.
  • Dirty carpets can lose lustre, softness, and shininess.
  • If you ignore the stains now, it will become more dangerous in future.
  • Carpets get dirty and it became a necessity to seek thorough cleaning regularly.
  • Those clean-looking carpets consist of allergens, dust mites, pollutants, bacteria, and viruses which can be the reason for bad health.
  • If you don’t keep the carpet clean on a regular basis, it will lose the charm very soon.
  • Take advantage of Carpet Cleaning Melbourne services at a cost-effective amount from TCM company.

    Note down our contact number 1300 424 114 for quick carpet cleaning same-day services. We stick to the slogan “Quality in Work Matters” to serve our clients with maximum satisfactory outputs. Give us a call now, and get a Melbourne carpet cleaning free quote. Now, the ball is in your court!!!

    You will learn more from our FAQ.

    Yes, all the carpet cleaners we work with are fully insured and they have been working with us for many years, which means that you do not have to worry about the quality of work.

    The duration of completing carpet cleaning depends on various factors ranging from room size, carpet size to the amount of damage your carpet has. If you have tried to clean it on your own, our experts will easily clean them out.

    No, we strictly avoid using toxic chemicals or detergents in the cleaning process. Our cleaning products and techniques are eco-friendly, kid-friendly, and pet-friendly.

    Your carpet dries in about 4 to 12 hours, but it still depends on the weather condition and soil level.

    Maybe. If there is a high amount of foot traffic, you may require carpet cleaning services almost every year, and vice versa.

    Yes, we work 7 days a week, 365 days a year, and 12 hours a day. We are working from 8 AM to 8 PM, every day.

    Get In Touch

    In need of our services or have questions?

    Send us a message

    we will contact you within 1 business days.

    Phone: 1300 424 114

    Address: 517/585 Little Collins Street, Melbourne, VIC – 3000

    Get In Touch

      Carpet cleaningTile cleaningTimber Floor cleaningUpholstery cleaningFloor polishing/sealingEnd of lease cleaningGeneral/full house cleaningHigh pressure cleaningOther servicesMove out cleanVinyl floor buffing and polishingCurtains and blinds steam cleaning


      1300 424 114