Are you bored to see your Caravan in the dirty condition? Are you worried about stinking of your caravan? Is all this discouraging you when you think of caravanning? Thinking you need a brighter one!!! A MAGIC BULLET for that is Caravan detailing Melbourne service. I am damn sure you may hear this service earlier. If YES then, this is good but if NO then let us explain you in brief.
We have written many articles on the cleaning services, now it is Caravan, and you know about what is caravan? Am I right? But what about detailing?
“Detailing of the caravan means TOTAL CARE + MAINTENANCE of the Caravan, after use or before use of it.”
As you know, your caravan is almost a part of your family, and definitely an integral element of vacations. Mostly this process is done before the winter arrives and you can park the caravan at your home and before going on vacation you can clean the caravan. But after freezing you should take some steps, like the emptying the tanks, charge the battery and waterproofing the electrical stuff.
Not only interiors but you have to clean the outside of your caravan before starting your next round of vacations. Detailing your caravan is also an excellent way to detect possible maintenance problems that may have gone unnoticed.
All you probably need is a cleaning and maintenance to get back to glory. As a leading caravan detailing service provider, we know how important it is to clean your caravan regularly.
Tips to Detailing of the Caravans:
- Clean everything from top to bottom, to prevent splashes and drips.
- Prefer to clean in the smoky or cloudy day. This weather is perfect to prevent surfaces from drying out before you are finished and ready to polish.
- Instead of washing the caravan whole, try to clean them one by one corner. Choose the one side, then wash another one and select the opposite one.
- If you use a pressure washer to clean your caravan, make sure you are using the correct one and distance as well.Because the amount of damage a pressure washer can cause cannot be underestimated.
- Use the shampoo for the cleaning, Avoid detergent to clean the caravan. Use the handled brush or mop.
- Make horizontal strokes.
- Apply enough pressure to remove mould.
- Algae and dirt that may cause future damage.
- Be careful not to overstep and risk falling.
- Move your ladder around the vehicle.
- Use a soft sponge, avoid the harder brush to remove the dirt from the windows and glass as well. Microfiber drying cloths are excellent for drying freshly laundered caravans.
- Do not overlook the wheels if you want your caravan to look clean and professionally maintained.
Finally, after washing the caravan, apply a little wax to leave your caravan with a freshly cleaned shine finish.
At last, the keynote of the article…
The caravan detailing cleaners Melbourne do a decent job, and they make it easier at affordable rates. If you don’t have time to clean and maintain the caravan you can get this service. The best thing is you should care for your Caravan, don’t leave it in the same condition.