Professional timber floor maintenance and rejuvenation
A high quality timber floors is a valuable investment, and as such, should be well maintained to ensure that it performs and lasts as expected. The greatest enemy of any floor covering, and timber is no exception, are dust and grit. The provision of good quality door mats, preferably of the anti-static variety, cannot be over emphasised.
Recommended regular maintenance procedures are: vacuum, or sweep with an anti-static mop daily and immediately wipe up any spillage.
If your floors were subject to a heavy usage, you will notice that some sticky dirt is visible on the surface and the polishing layer starts to wear, in this case the mopping will not be enough to clean and gain the clean surface again, also the polishing layer is requiring servicing to regain the shiny look of the valuable flooring
Our timber floor maintenance and rejuvenation schedule in Melbourne
- Vacuum the floor to guarantee all the dirt and grit particles have been sucked away
- Mop the floor
- Spray timber floor solvent cleaner on the entire floor
- Use the Buffer/Scrubber machine to scrub and remove all the sticky dirt
- Mop the floor again with a dry mop to ensure there is no dirt left
- Apply two layers of floor polishing to suit the existing polisher (oil or water based) – this step is optional
At the end of the above described process, you will be amazed with the final result and we guarantee your satisfaction with the job, so call us today for a free obligation quote to rejuvenate your timber floor.