Carpet enhances the look of your house and also save your floors in many ways from stains and dirt. There are usually two methods of cleaning Carpet dry cleaning and Carpet Steam cleaning. Having the best carpet Steam cleaning Melbourne can change the look of your carpet without investing on buying a new one.
Let us look at the differences and draw backs of both the cleaning methods to have a better idea to choose from.
Carpet Dry Cleaning
Cleaning doesn’t mean there is no utilization of water by any means, however, yes the water is utilized as a part of a less sum when contrasted with the steam cleaning. Following are a portion of the procedure which is utilized as a part of this sort of carpet cleaning.
- Method 1 (Dry Foam): In this method, shampoo is applied to the carpet and left to dry and after that, the dried shampoo is sucked by vacuum cleaner to remove all the dirt.
- Method 2 (Dry Chem): This method is a replica of the first method as the bonnet pads are used instead of vacuum cleaner.
- Method 3 (Oscillating pad): Balanced pH spray is sprayed on the carpet and left to dry after that cotton pad is use4d to remove all the dirt.
- Method 4(Dry Compound): the Dry compound is sprayed on the carpet and left so that it reacts and absorbs the dirt and hence the dry compound is removed with the help of vacuum cleaner.
It leaves the residues back and doesn’t go away completely. This method completely settles down the dirt and decreases the carpet life.
Carpet steam cleaning:
This is the most preferred method of carpet cleaning as advised by most of the experienced Carpet steam cleaning Melbourne Services. As this service is associated with the usage of more amount of water. This method is usually costlier than dry carpet cleaning but most effective way of cleaning as it increases the life of the carpet as it removes the dirt efficiently. Below are some methods used in carpet steam cleaning.
- Truck mount: In this method, non-toxic carpet cleaning solution is mixed with pressurized hot water which is poured on the carpet as the solution absorbs all the dirt the solution is removed by a heavy suction machine. With this deep and minute dirt particles are removed.
- Portable Extraction: This method is predominantly utilized as a part of industries which are included in the Carpet cleaning business. The procedure is the same as truck mount yet the suction machine is less more grounded than the truck mount machine. This technique is utilized for expansive scale cover cleaning like in apartments, hospitals, etc.
Hence this is the best method to clean your carpets as there are also some of the disadvantages of this steam carpet cleaning. Steam cleaning takes lots of time to dry. If not dried properly then it creates the fungal and bacterial growth.
These are some of the methods used by some of the best carpet steam cleaning Melbourne Services to give the efficient cleaning to your carpet it’s up to you which one to opt for. Also, you can distinguish both the methods for proper cleaning.