A comprehensive house packing and un-packing service
Whenever you’ve moved, you’ve always done your own unpacking and it usually takes you weeks to get it all completed. In fact, you may still have a few boxes in one closest that are still waiting to be opened from your last move. So imagine you have hired an unpacking service for your move and all done in one day, how does that sound!!!!!! Imagine that within a day your house was completely unpacked and looked like it had been lived in for a lot longer than that.
When to hire a house packing and un-packing service in Melbourne?
- When you cannot get extra time off from work to unpack, or you have a limited amount of time between jobs.
- If you’re a stay-home parent and you can’t manage doing all the unpacking and settling the kids in at the same time.
- You packed all the boxes yourself and you can’t bear the thought of unpacking everything.
What’s included in the house packing and un-packing service in Melbourne?
Total Cleaning Melbourne will include the following in its service:
- Unpacking all boxes.
- Unwrapping items and making a list of anything broken.
- Wiping off shelves. Extra cleaning services may be available.
- Putting all items away.
- Organizing the house from the kitchen drawers and cupboards to the linen closet.
- Set-up all extraneous items, such as the shower curtain, adjusting the clocks to the correct time, spreading the tablecloth, hanging pictures (if previously discussed).
- Assemble all furniture, including beds, desks and tables.
- All clothing unpacked and beds made.
- Removal of all boxes and packing materials.
How do the unpackers know where everything goes?
Our professional unpackers are also professional organizers; they’ve unpacked and organized more households than the average person. In fact, our unpackers found solutions to problems that otherwise would’ve stumped the homeowner.
Also, most homeowners are around during the unpacking phase. If the unpackers have questions, they’ll ask. However, usually the unpackers will do their job without having to bother the homeowner, so you have the choice to be there and give them your instructions, or leave your instructions and they will sort it out for you.
Our Prices for this service vary depending on the size of home and how quickly you need it unpacked. Most services are completed in one day; however, if you need your home unpacked in half a day, there may be an additional charge.
So call us today to enquire about this exceptional service.