Enhance your home’s environment with duct cleaning Melbourne service
Your residential Home or office does not want to make you sick, but it does contain mould, mildew, dust, dust mites, and other airborne particles such as pollen, pet dander, smoking odour.
Air Duct Cleaning Melbourne when done correctly will remove the majority of these contaminants, giving you a more comfortable living and working environment.
If you have never had the air ducts cleaned before, your air duct system could be the source of headaches, allergies and breathing problems
Benefits of air duct cleaning in Melbourne
- Less Dusting.
- Breathe Fresher Indoor Air.
- May Improve Allergy Symptoms.
- May Reduce Sinus Symptoms.
- Can Improve the Air Flow in Your Homes Air Duct’s.
- Rids your home of Dust Mites.
- Saves you money on Electric / Utility Bills
- Saves you from the fire risk
How is air duct cleaning performed in Melbourne?
There are Several Steps that are required for a proper duct cleaning service Melbourne, our professionals will perform the following steps to thoroughly clean your Duct system:
- Vent Covers including the Air Returns are removed and surfaced cleaned and disinfected.
- All the air supply will be cleaned by a compressed air blown into the duct pipes; this process removes the Contaminates and Dust Circulated in the home and Air Duct System.
- The whole Duct System is Sanitized and Deodorized, The entire system is fogged with an all-purpose Sanitizing agent to kill the germs and dust mites, Sanitizing is Non Harmful as we are using a purpose designed natural ingredients product which is very safe for kids, pets and pregnant women.
How often should you clean your air ducts?
On Average the typical Homeowner should have the air ducts in their home cleaned at least every 2 years or on as needed basis for example allergy sufferers typically have the vent ducts cleaned annually to help eliminate pollen growth in the homes air ducts also frequent cleaning’s help reduce the number of dust mites in your home’s vents, and bedding.
Here are some examples where Duct cleanings is highly recommended:
- Having the ducts cleaned when you move into a new or used home.
- After Home renovations.
- Pet’s that have frequent shedding.
- Smoking Odours, or moving into a previously occupied residence with smokers.
- Severe Allergy symptoms
- Spring Time Cleaning kicks up the dust and is perhaps the busiest time of year for allergy sufferers.
When was the last time you cleaned or changed your air filter?
If you have not cleaned or changed your filter in the last 3 months stop reading right now and clean or replace your filter immediately.
A clogged air filter can increase your utility bills by making the machine works harder than it should!
Q- All of my heat is upstairs and my basement, is very cold, I think my ducts are clogged, will Air Duct Cleaning, be able to provide the solution.
Only if your ducts are actually clogged, or you may need to open or close a damper or two, it could all just come down to science, Heat Rises, so therefore you are going to have more heat in the upper part of your home than in the ground floor, one other way to attempt a solution to this issue is to close the unused vent’s on the top floor and main floor so it will force the heat out in the ground floor then the heat will rise to the top level of the home from the open ground floor ducts, just do not close any doors from the ground floor to the upper levels.
Also check the air filter, a dirty, or clogged air filter can decrease the circulation of air in the home.
Air duct cleaning Melbourne tips:
- Have your Air Ducts Cleaned before you move into a new or used home. You will be glad you did.
- If you know of someone moving into a previously occupied home let them know that they should consider having the Air Duct’s and the Dryer Vent Cleaned, before they move in or whenever possible.
- Newly Constructed Homes can contain a considerable amount of drywall dust and wood floor sanding’ so consider having the duct’s cleaned if you are moving into a new home as well, or just moved into a new home
Is your home safe?
Most people are not aware that indoor air pollution is a growing concern in your home as well in the work place. The heating and cooling duct work is a breeding ground for mould, bacteria, animal dander, dust mites, pollen and construction materials.
Why clean your ducts?
The benefits to cleaning your ducts are two-fold: Proper cleaning will help to eliminate breakdowns to your system.
Clean ducts will reduce your heating and cooling bill.
It’s a win- win situation for your entire family!
Here at Total Cleaning Melbourne, we use high performance air duct cleaning equipments to clean your system. We pride ourselves in doing a job well done first time. Most of our business comes from referrals. OUR CUSTOMERS ARE our number one concern.
Call us today to inquire about this essential service and get a quote over the phone.